AWS Dev/Ops Engineer
- Global Remote
- Full Time
- Tech Infrastructure
We are currently seeking a AWS Dev/Ops Engineer to provide development support for client projects.
- Customize and create AWS infrastructure for development projects within a cloud based environment
- Create and update AWS environments as required
- Manage and implement Configuration Management and Risk Management Framework.
- Provide leadership within engineering teams as directed and required
- Adequate familiarity with scripting, Python, etc.
- Technical experiences and understanding of AWS services: compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking, mobile, developer tools, management tools, IoT, security and enterprise applications
- compute, storage, databases, analytics, networking
- Must have at least 5 years experience in digital engineering or related field (3 with Masters Degree)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in a computer science or other engineering related field
- Excellent communication skills
- 10% Travel within the U.S. may be required
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status